Learn the Powerful Chen Family Tai Chi Spear Form!
This DVD contains two hours of detailed, step-by-step instruction that will teach you the complete 72-movement Pear Blossom Spear form of Chen family tai chi. It is a long, beautiful, athletic form. complete with the attributes that make Chen tai chi so great. All of the internal body mechanics of Chen tai chi are found in the spear form, and Ken teaches them on this DVD.
This form is performed at a fast speed. It is also performed as a staff form by the Chen family. Just use a staff instead of a spear and you have the powerful White Ape Staff Form.
Sifu Ken Gullette has learned from Grandmaster Chen Xiaowang, Grandmaster Chen Xiaoxing, and their disciples. He has studied the internal arts since 1987 and has students around the world who study with him through his membership site — Internal Fighting Arts.
The DVD includes:
- Front and rear views of the complete form.
- Step-by-step instruction of each movement from multiple angles, making it easier to learn.
- Clear explanations of the body mechanics that make Chen tai chi so powerful and will bring your tai chi to life!
- How to connect the body mechanics in strikes, blocks, deflections, sweeps, and stepping.
- You will learn the flowing, graceful movements, explosive fajin, slashing cuts, powerful thrusts, and the twisting, spiraling movements of silk-reeling as used with a spear.
You have never seen this type of detail in any instructor’s DVDs. There is FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE and an iron-clad, no-hassle MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. If you are not happy with this DVD for any reason, return it for a prompt refund.
Also, buy 2 of Ken’s DVDs and get one FREE! Make two purchases from this site (two-disc and three-disc sets count as one purchase), then email Ken (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your choice of the free DVD.
WATCH THIS CLIP FROM THE DVD