Self-defense with Bagua seems mysterious and difficult but it is built upon simple concepts and techniques. This DVD contains one hour forty minutes of solid instruction that will give you the Bagua basic building blocks of self-defense — tools to defend yourself with this amazing internal art.
You will learn the basic building blocks of Bagua self-defense, including:
- 25 different ways to achieve the three goals of Bagua — uprooting, unbalancing, and controlling your opponent’s center
- 23 key Bagua principles and concepts (called “Keywords”) including rotating, hooking, coiling, wrapping, scooping, and much more
- Internal body mechanics that provide the power behind the relaxed spiraling of Baguazhang
- More than 130 fighting techniques explained and demonstrated in detail!
- The “Circle of Death” exercise to practice using Bagua principles and concepts against multiple opponents.
Sifu Ken Gullette takes a step-by-step approach to teach you the principles, body mechanics and techniques to give you a foundation from which to build your Bagua fighting ability.
Real self-defense is not pretty. Your opponent is not going to play along as you do a series of flowery movements. The most effective fighting techniques are the simple ones, and once you learn those, you can grow and develop more complex techniques.
This DVD gets you started! FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE, plus a Money-Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied for any reason.
Watch a Clip from the Basic Building Blocks of Bagua Self-Defense DVD: